Hospice. It isn’t a place; it’s a new way of thinking. About your life-limiting illness, and the way you want to live now.
CompassionCare Hospice of Las Vegas, Nevada provides palliative medical care to our community. Advanced medical care can do wonders, and we understand that at some point a decision must be made regarding the care of yourself or a loved one. Allow us to share this journey with you and show you that hospice is truly about living. Our purpose here at CompassionCare Hospice is to provide you with options. Hospice isn’t about ceasing all medical care; it’s about weighing the benefits of a certain course of treatment against the burdens of that treatment. Allowing you to enjoy this time with your loved ones.
Quality of life is the primary objective of hospice care. The focus shifts to improving the quality of life, health and well-being of a patient with a life-limiting illness, rather than continuing treatment plan with recovery from the life-limiting illness being the objective. Hospice care is designed to relieve pain and suffering of the patient through means of early identification, planning, assessment and treatment. A hospice care plan involves treatment of physical, psychological and spiritual health conditions.
Palliative Health Care:
- Providing pain relief and reducing distressing symptoms
- Offers a plan of physical, emotional, and psychological support for a person with life-limiting illness
- Care with neither the intent of hastening or postponing the inevitable
- Integrating a health care plan that supports the individual patients need for both psychological and spiritual support
- All while affirming life in regards to passing and the natural process
- CompassionCare Hospice deploys a highly professional team of counselors, care givers, volunteers and nurses to assist you or your loved one with their journey.
- Palliative Care aims to enhance the overall quality of our patient’s life and might also positively influence the natural course of their illness
- An early on Palliative Care plan can be established in conjunction with additional treatments designed to prolong life
Please contact CompassionCare Hospice today to speak with a professional, get more information, to self-refer, or refer a loved one. We’re here to answer any and all additional questions you might have regarding a complete Hospice Care Plan of action with CompassionCare Hospice. You can also visit our official website located at: http://cchlv.com/