Quality of life is the primary objective of hospice care. The focus shifts to improving the quality of life, health and well-being of a patient with a life-limiting illness, rather than continuing treatment plan with recovery from the life-limiting illness being the objective. Hospice care is designed to relieve pain and suffering of the patient through means of early identification, planning, assessment and treatment. A hospice care plan involves treatment of physical, psychological and spiritual health conditions.
Palliative Health Care:
- Providing pain relief and reducing distressing symptoms
- Offers a plan of physical, emotional, and psychological support for a person with life-limiting illness
- Care with neither the intent of hastening or postponing the inevitable
- Integrating a health care plan that supports the individual patients need for both psychological and spiritual support
- All while affirming life in regards to passing and the natural process
- CompassionCare Hospice deploys a highly professional team of counselors, care givers, volunteers and nurses to assist you or your loved one with their journey.
- Palliative Care aims to enhance the overall quality of our patient’s life and might also positively influence the natural course of their illness
- An early on Palliative Care plan can be established in conjunction with additional treatments designed to prolong life
Please contact CompassionCare Hospice today to speak with a professional, get more information, to self-refer, or refer a loved one. We’re here to answer any and all additional questions you might have regarding a complete Hospice Care Plan of action with CompassionCare Hospice. You can also visit our official website located at: http://cchlv.com/